Tuesday, June 10, 2014 Chicago, IL
Only $100 for a Full Day of Training. Limited to 30
Attendees, 2 Per Company
Last year’s offering sold out in 3 weeks!
The National Institute of Oilseed Products (NIOP) is proud to announce the second offering of the widely acclaimed training course, “Introduction to the Oilseed Industry.” This one-day training course is designed especially for NIOP members as a way to gain comprehensive knowledge of the industry’s key players, rules and resources while building valuable relationships within the industry.
NIOP has designed this course to tackle the time-consuming and sometimes cost-prohibitive task of educating new hires on the basics of the industry. For only $100 per attendee, NIOP and industry leaders will guide attendees through the obstacles of acronyms, the maze of the supply chain, and the gamut of the prior cargo list and NIOP Trading Rules.
The attendance fee covers all course materials, all meals on the day of the course, and a complimentary copy of the NIOP Trading Rules (normally $30). The course is limited to a 30 person maximum to provide focused training, and is anticipated to sell out quickly.
Date: Tuesday, June 10, 2014
Location: Chicago Board of Trade, 141 West Jackson Boulevard, Chicago, IL 60604
Fees: $100/attendee (Limit 2 per NIOP Member Company)
- ·Industry Acronym Soup – Claude Jones, Francis-Mustoe
- ·Overview of Fats & Oils Industry – Claude Jones, Francis-Mustoe
- ·Who’s Who/Industry Resources Overview – Craig Mullen, Bunge
- ·Tour of the Chicago Board of Trade – John Hill, CME Group
- ·Transportation Overview – Josh Murphy, Cargill
- ·Trading by Oilseed, Agriculture Practices, Mechanisms for Trading – Nate Burke, FC Stone
- ·NIOP Trading Rules Overview – Bill Fraser, Pasternak, Baum & Co.
- ·NIOP Prior Cargoes – Liam Rogers, Hudson Tank Terminals
- ·Industry Leader Round Table Question and Answer Session
- ·Pre-Course Networking Dinner and Post Course Reception